- Payment is due the first day the class occurs in the month.
- You may pro-rate your monthly payment if your plays has to miss the first week.
- Payment can be submitted by check, cash or the Square Cash app.
- Once you submit your payment, your player has made a commitment to be at class that month.
You may get credit for absences under the following circumstances:
- Weather-related cancellation
- Chronic illness or injury lasting a month or longer (broken leg, torn ACL, etc.)
- Death in the family
You will not get a credit for the following:
- Illness or injury
- Lack of transportation
- Conflict with another sporting activity
- Homework and etc.